Lucifer is a VST FX plugin designed for manipulating audio tracks in realtime with control from a MIDI keyboard/notes from host.
- Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync.
- 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res).
- Scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly.
- 99 new DSP effect types in Lucifer 2.
- Additional FX (spread/groove/bounce/gate).
- Secondary SVF filter with 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch).
- Infinite Lock-repeat.
- Stereo in, and routable 4 stereo outs with DJ-type crossfader.
- Load and Save wav files; capture sounds, manipulate them, and export.
- Graph data (and knob values) save in host song (note: demo prevents loading saved settings).