Made in Tunisia is a set of Tunisian beats and percussion used in north Africa .The beats can be used in songs or as a backup percussions in any style, the set includes 18 beats each of which contains solo percussion kits that's used to make the beat. A detailed list of beats names, time signature, and tempo can be found in the details section of product page. The set is very flexible and can be used with any music style as a percussive beat rather than basic beat, variation of each beat is made to fit in its original content but still can be used for any musical percussive purpose due to the controllers functionality that controls each kit (beat) separately on each key, for example you can use a slow 6/8 beat to percussionize a fast 6/8 beat simply by doubling the speed and play around the tuning of the slow beat once done and you are happy with the result you can save you favorite beat as a multi.
- 18 instruments (construction kits) with lots of variations.
- Variations in tempo,time signature.
- Tempo synced with host.
- Control speed (Half/Doubled) of each kit (key).
- Pan, level, tune controls of each kit (key).
- Loops start option.
- 216 MB of compressed ncw samples.
- Tempo sync display.
- Note number display.
- Automated level,pan, tune, loops start, and speed controllers.
- Display the name of each loop.
- Fayez Saidawi.
- Moez Chatmen.