Magma comes with 65 Effects. Featuring 1-rack-unit interfaces that can be loaded and rearranged using up to four racks, Magma also comes with a flexible routing matrix enabling serial, parallel or combined routings.
Effects categories include Dynamics, Equalizers, Pre-Amps, Distortions, Reverbs, Delays, Modulation, Sequencers, Filters, Special FX, and Guitar FX.
Magma's Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) technology enables users to stack dozens of interchangeable effects in a seemingly infinite number of combinations, all in one easy-to-use plug-in. Magma makes it easy to mix and match effects, create and recall unique chains, and process audio in unique ways. Using Magma is like having a Virtual Studio Rack with a large number of effects at your disposal.
- Includes 65 high-quality, custom, unique effects racks.
- New Modulation Matrix with 32 source/destination routings.
- Modulation Matrix includes 8 LFOs, 8 programmable 16-stage envelopes, all tempo-synced.
- VST Chainer that allows loading 3rd Party plug-ins.
- Drag & Drop effects to any rack position.
- Four Easy-to-use Virtual Racks.
- Flexible Routing Matrix.
- Presets Browser Window.
- 600+ Factory Presets Included.
- Serial Number Authorization (Up to Five Computers, no Challenge/Response, no dongle).
The Modulation Matrix takes Magma to the next level of creativity and control by giving users 8 LFOs and 8 envelopes that can be freely assigned to any plug-in parameter within the rack. LFOs and envelopes can move knobs automatically for you without using automation, which will make your Magma FX racks spring to life.
- 8 Freely Assignable LFOs.
- 8 Freely Assignable Envelopes.
- Move any knob in any rack automatically without automation.
- Control Assign allows for quick One-Click LFO/Envelope assignment.
- Right-click any parameter within a rack for a quick assignment.
- Create complex FX machines that were previously unimaginable.
The VST Chainer opens up Magma to the vast universe of 3rd party VST audio plug-ins. Each VST Chainer allows up to 8 VST audio plug-ins to be loaded simultaneously per rack. With 16 different rack spaces, Magma can host up to 16 VST Chainers, which results in a whopping 128 simultaneous 3rd party effects. Mix and match internal Magma FX racks with 3rd party FX and save your favorite combinations for later use.
- Load your favorite 3rd party VST Plug-ins into Magma.
- Pop-up editor to access the original plug-in's GUI.
- Chain up to 8 effects together per rack, multiplied by 16 total racks = up to 128 simultaneous effects.
- Mix and match internal Magma FX with 3rd party VSTs.
- Save and Recall your favorite VST Chainer combinations.