Major Malfunction is a realtime audio plugin specifically created for use in Ableton Live. It allows you to easily mangle, glitch, slice and dice, and otherwise FSU in your audio stream, in either subtle or extreme ways.
Major Malfunction syncs itself to the Ableton Live tempo automatically, and processes the incoming audio in a number of different user-specified ways, or even randomly selected ways if the user prefers.
- 6 different DSP effects, including "pass through" available to choose from.
- Each DSP effect has 4 preset slots, and individual volume and stereo pan controls.
- 8 different 64 step patterns can be stored in preset slots, and saved to disk.
- Global volume and dry/wet mix parameters.
- Multi Mode, allows for multiple effects per step.
- In Multi Mode, allows for serial or parallel routing.
- In serial Multi Mode, can rearrange effects in any order.
- Almost every parameter can be automated and controlled via MIDI.