|Product||Massive Evolutions II - Client|
|Type / Tags|
Kontakt 5 (or up)
Win 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit, current service pack)
Kontakt 5 (or up)
OS X 10.9.0 (or later)
- only client, no sounds included (you either need to get additional sound packs or the complete bundle)
- innovative concept (one MEII instance for up to 10 Synths at a time - see videos below)
- for all kinds of EDM or electro based projects (like Dubstep, House, NeuroFunk, Complextro, Trap, ...)
- for the Sound Designers (create your own presets or even add own sounds)
- for the Live-Acts (perform your projects live on stage)
- for the Cinematic Artists (modern sounds, simple & intuitive handling)
- free taster available.
- full version of Kontakt 5 (or up) required.
The Massive Evolutions II works like any regular Synth. Plus you can load up to 10 Synths or Presets into the slots without opening another instance of Kontakt or the Massive Evolutions II. Once you have loaded two or more Synths, you can use the dynamic key-switches to swap the sounds dynamically or change parameters of the current selected synth (in real-time). This is great for modern EDM/Dubstep or any other synth-based projects.
First, all sounds are created by the use of many modern Synths and after-on they are post-processed with innovative FX to add the unique character. Only the sampling process allows to capture this Sound to vary it again with nice real-time FX like the Vowel Filters. "A beautiful symbiosis between Synthesis & Sampling"
Many parameters like filter, wobble & LFO speed (MIDI CC 75+76) can be controlled by standard MIDI controllers which simplifies & speeds up any synth-based production.
Vowel & Formants
Most of the Formant & Vowel filters (all [VOW] presets) have been designed by us and suited to each single preset.
With the Massive Evolutions II even custom presets can be created by either changing our preset parameters (like adding LFOs, custom vowel filters, fx etc) or by importing complete own Synthesizer samples. Simply watch our video tutorial and read the Advanced User's Guide (recommended)
We want the massive Evolutions to be fully controllable during live performances. The Dynamic Key switches also work great on stage.
Massive Evolutions - Not just a name
We are still developing the massive evolutions so especially the FX section and the Sounds are still in progress.