|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MAutoAlign solves problems with phase cancellations when recording a single instrument using multiple microphones. Normally engineers have to search for ideal delays and potentially invert phases manually. But now all you need to do is to place MAutoAlign to all tracks you want to fix, start playback and press Analyze button in one of them. The plugin will analyze all tracks and after a few seconds you are finished.
- Unique multitrack design - the plugin does not need any advanced techniques with sidechains, etc. All you need is to do is to place one instance on each track. These will automatically talk to each other and perform the analysis without need for your interaction.
- Completely transparent processing - the plugin only delays each track and potentially inverts phase of some of them. But performs no filtering or any other advanced processing which alters the signal.
- Advanced metering system - provided meters display frequency cancellations useful to judge how much of the signal is lost when mixing the tracks together.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - the plugin can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making it ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Easy-to-use user interface - You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.