MCAudioLab EQ1 is a passive EQ VST and AU plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X. It's a software emulation of the hardware EQ1.
With the software version you get a number of additional goodies: dual channel operation (L-R or M-S) with linked or independent controls, switchable tube/solid state power supply and master output level controls.
- Single channel class A 3-band passive tube equalizer.
- LF: shelving, typical Boost/Cut controls, stepped frequency selector (Boost 1x, Cut 10x).
- HMF Boost: parametric, stepped frequency selector, Q control.
- HF Cut: shelving, stepped frequency selector.
- Extremely low distortion and noise floor, high headroom.
- Tube make-up gain stage with Lundahl transformer in output.
- 3-LED output level meter.
- True bypass switch.
- Separate Ground and Earth lift switches to avoid ground loops.
- Optional solid state power supply (EQ1ch).