|Price (MSRP)||Free / €30 (incl. other plug-ins)|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MCompressor provides standard compression with volume maximization and has adjustable compression shape, which gives you power to set custom smoothing or even interesting sound effects.
- Standard and custom compression shapes: Using user shapes you can easily create various dynamic effects such as expansion, gate or even "some extraordinary shapes for rhythmization".
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph: You always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output.
- Signal maximization: Compressors lower the signal above a threshold. MCompressor can compensate the reduction to ensure that if the source has reached 0dB the result will too. This is especially useful for mastering, since you want to maximize loudness and use the entire bit resolution.
- Hard, linear and smooth knee with adjustable size.
- Standard general parameters: Input gain, Attack and Release.
- Fully automatable (except for the custom shape graph).
- Global preset management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.