A fully featured sample library for use in the included SampleTank LE Sound Module/Sample Player.
This library is based on over 800 carefully selected single recordings in half tone steps, produced by the Mellotron collector and specialist Klaus Hoffmann-Hook. Just like the original the "FRAMES” were converted into ready to play SampleTank sets. Each frame set contains 23 / 35 multi samples, which means one sample per loop to completely avoid unwanted side effects and to secure an absolutely authentic Mellotron sound.
Central are the legendary choir sounds with 10 ST Instruments as well as the well-known string Sounds (7 ST Instruments), which have reappeared as hits in the charts again and again. This Vintage Sound Library, which contains 26 frames, is then rounded off by additional classics like various flute & brass sound sets.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC - VST and MAS.
- Sampler/Synth synthesis engine with 32 bit floating point processing.
- 128 notes polyphony (CPU dependent).
- 4 midi channels per instance.
- 1 stereo output per instance.
- 4 effects per voice selectable among 20 DSP effects including Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Distortion, EQ & Compression, Wah Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary Speaker Simulation and more.
- Expandable with any Sample Tank format sound libraries.
- Fully compatible with any other Sample Tank product including Sample Tank XL for expanding your Sample Tank system.