MFreeformAnalogEq is a unique equalizer that allows you to draw any frequency response you wish and then attempts to match the response by applying analog filters using the MeldaProduction Filter Adaption technology (MFA). If the response you draw can be achieved using analog filters, then MFreeformAnalogEq will create it for you so now there's no need to worry about complicated parametric equalizer settings anymore.
- Freeform equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - the plug-in can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making it ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
- Fully automatable.