|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MFreeformEqualizer is an FFT based linear-phase equalizer which can provide virtually any frequency response - you can draw any frequency response you want. You can correct problematic frequencies with surgical accuracy, play with the spectrum, or even create interesting effects.
- Freeform Equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Easy-to-use user interface: You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global Preset Management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate (recommended maximum is 384kHz). Very low harmonic distortion.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
Reviewed By The Noodlist
July 17, 2018
I tried the unlimited demo version, I found it had it's limitations as a regular EQ.
However, the frequency match and copy feature really stood out. Having tried various other EQ's with similar features, I found MFreeformEqualizer gave me the best results. Applied to the master bus on some of my songs, set to match pink noise, or any other analysis curve, my mixing deficiencies became more apparent. I could see it being used on a collective of songs to bring them closer together, such as an EP.Read more