|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
MathAudio Microphone EQ effect plug-in:
- Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Includes a measurement program which allows one to replicate any microphone.
- Ensures high accuracy of the replication. Listen to the sound samples.
- Allows one to record the sound of the microphones in one place (e.g. in recording studio) and generate the correction file in another place (e.g. on a home computer).
- Automatically compares microphones and generates correction algorithms. Averaged models of microphones are not used because every microphone is unique and requires a unique correction algorithm.
- Converts a pair of identical (same model) microphones into a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
- Ensures verifiable quality replication. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of a high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Supports high sample rates.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Applies a patented method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.