midiChords aspires to be the "ultimate" MIDI chord mapping plug-in. Maps any input note into 0 or more other notes.
- Keyboard or guitar (generic fretted stringed instrument) view for chord input.
- Basic strumming.
- Input chords by clicking the keyboard display, MIDI Learn, or by typing intervals/note names directly.
- Chord shapes and keyboard mappings can be saved/loaded as simple text files, displayed in menus on the plugin GUI.
- Copy/Paste chords to other trigger notes.
- Supports multichannel chords: each chord note can be output to any combination of MIDI channels.
- Optional chord name recognition.
- Applies input velocity to the output chord.
- Output can be transposed for playing in other keys.
- Set one chord per MIDI note for 128 different chords (Full mode).
- Use Octave mode to repeat the same 12 chords in every octave.
- Global mode transposes one chord across the whole input range.
- Has 128 internal programs with optional MIDI program change listening.