|Price (MSRP)||17 € / $19|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X 10.7 and up; 64-bit processor
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
MidiMidi is a software that converts the input of the successful Kickstarter project MaKey MaKey into MIDI notes, MIDI controller values, and MIDI chords. The combination of software and hardware makes it possible to turn any conductive material like fruits or metal into touchable areas for MIDI triggers. This way it is easy to build own MIDI controllers, MIDI drum kits, and MIDI instruments without any soldering.
An introduction to the technology and some example projects can be seen in the video.
- Easy to use interface.
- The gaming centered key settings of MaKey MaKey are turned into real MIDI data.
- Support for MIDI notes, chords, and MIDI controller values.
- A special toggle mode starts and stops notes or loops with two touches.
- Ten keys can get remapped.
- Four banks are available to organize the settings.
- Many scale and chord presets included (e.g. Major, Minor, Phrygian, ...).
- Pads can have colours and labels for faster access.
- Buy once, get updates forever.