Mildon Strummer 3 gives you the ability to create guitar rhythms using samples, soundfonts, and virtual instruments. It is a useful tool for digital musicians and producers looking to create guitar rhythms without using a real live guitar.
It can extend the functionality of your existing plugins with its MIDI-Strum feature, which passes "strummed" MIDI data to a second VSTi. Simply assign it as the MIDI input of your target plugin, toggle the MIDI-Strum switch, and you're all set. MIDI-Strum feature requires a compatible host.
You can also load sf2 files directly into the built-in soundfont player.
What's new in version 3?
- New strumming engine.
- Full-range inversion-aware strumming.
- Improved MIDI-Strum feature - works with almost any VSTi (compatible host required).
- Play both strumming and solo plucking.
- Hybrid Chord Detection - switches to Freestyle mode if it can't detect any chord.
- Sound Enhancers: Slap, Body Tap, Fret Noises.
- Simplified Graphic User Interface.