|Price (MSRP)||€99.00 / $99.00|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||CD Check (Installation/Update)|
The original minimoog has particular characteristics for which it was both loved by many musicians to this day. Arturia Mini V (formerly know as minimoog V) brings back the sound and special characteristics in a virtual instrument.
Features of the original Minimoog:
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators offering several waveforms (Triangle, Saw triangle, Saw, Square, wide rectangular and narrow rectangular). The third oscillator can modulate either the first two oscillators or the filter.
- 1 mixer built with an overload circuit.
- 1 legendary 24db/oct resonant filter.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators.
- 1 external audio input.
- 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input.
Additional features of the software version:
- 1 modulation matrix offering up to 6 different connections. 12 sources and 27 destinations.
- 1 LFO with sync to host.
- 1 arpeggiator with sync to host.
- 1 three-mode chorus.
- 1 stereo delay to be synchronized via MIDI.
- Possibility to synchronize Osc2 to Osc1.