(Screenshot shows MiniHost with rgc:audio's sfz loaded)
- Supports ASIO audio drivers (you can optionally install the free ASIO4ALL driver for DirectX and older Multimedia driver support).
- Loads VST instruments and effects.
- Loads and saves presets (fxp) and banks (fxb) in both parameter and chunk format.
- WAV files can be loaded and played from the host to test VST effects.
- Audio output can be recorded as WAV (32 bit float and 16 bit integer).
- MIDI files can be loaded and played, the MIDI data is sent to the plugin.
- MIDI input from any Windows MIDI port is possible.
- The computer keyboard can also be used as a rudimentary MIDI input device.
- Virtual MIDI keyboard for 'mouse playing'.