|Product||Minimal: Cinematic Orchestral FX & Textures|
|Type / Tags|
Minimal is the fourth installment in Sonokinetic's current range of orchestral instruments for Kontakt. Sonokinetic built an entirely new system from the ground up, defining what they consider a novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling.
Minimal suggests a particular music style, and many of the patterns available in this instrument are very well suited for that style. However, they'd like to stress that this is indeed a very flexible instrument, capable of enhancing a broad range of musical arrangements and compositions in a wide variety of styles. Where Minimal differs from libraries like Tutti and Vivace is in its section based approach. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations.
Minimal features a striking Kontakt interface with every control accessible from one screen. Recordings for Minimal took place in Zlin, Czech Republic, in the same hall and with the same team responsible for recording Tutti and Vivace. The performances have been edited with the same meticulous attention to detail and quality.
- 16-bit version: 10.8 GB sample pool, 33800+ samples.
- 24-bit version: 21 GB sample pool, 33800+ samples.
- 4 recorded orchestral sections: Strings 52 players, Woodwinds 12 players, Percussion (two marimbas, xylophone, piano and celesta), Brass 11 players.
- 4 recorded microphone positions: Close, Decca tree, Wide, Balcony... and a proprietary stereo mix for the 'lite' instrument.
- Individual section controls include: Volume, Pan, Rhythmic Shift double/half/triplets, Harmonic Shift, Crossfade adjustments.
- Watermarked Kontakt patches.
- Custom designed interface with enhanced score display.
- Time Machine Pro capability.
- Custom chord recognition and Harmonic Shift capabilities.
- Advanced Purging system.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player Library license.
- End User License Agreement.
- Minimal Reference document (PDF).
- Artwork: "Minimal" DVD cover. Designed by PavelFuksa.
- All files in 44.1 kHz, 24-bit and 16-bit NCW format.
- Programmed for Kontakt 5.1 and up.