|Type / Tags|
- LoopMorph technology: create millions of musical sounding loops by combining the sounds and patterns of different loops.
- Autostretch loops to any BPM.
- Preview loops in perfect sync with the host software.
- Sampler mode: more than 5,000 individual, ready-to-use samples from 500+ full drum loops.
- Four stereo outputs: bass drum, snare, hi hat and percussion, automatically separated.
- Switch an entire loop pattern in real time with one keystroke—choose between all 400. Instantly apply the style and groove of one loop to another.
- Instantly change the style and groove of a loop while keeping its sounds.
- Change tempo without altering pitch.
- Realtime pitch control on every drum element.
- Realtime envelope control on every drum element, with attack autogain compensation and a gate effect.
- Realtime reverse on every drum element, with automated shifting to keep the groove—even when loops are reversed.
- Exclusive "RMS Level" features to match the dynamic level of one loop with another.
- Four built in stereo limiters.
- Realtime "Shuffle" control enhances the feel of grooves.
- "Humanize" function reproduces natural feel.
- Sampler Mode: map similar drum elements on the same keys—no time wasted on mapping.
- Optional quantization of loops to perfect 16th note placement.
- Sample accurate sync to host.
- Export loops as.wav files.
- Auto-naming of exported files.
- VST (Miracle FX), VSTi and Audio Units version for Mac OSX included.
- Intuitive handling.
- Cutting edge sound processing (44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, and 192kHz) and internal 32bit resolution.