|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MMultiBandHarmonizer is a pitch shifting and multi-voice harmonizing plug-in which lets you play like many musicians at once, widens or enhances recordings, adds bass drum subharmonics and much more.
- Granular, adaptive granular and vocoder pitch shifting algorithms - MMultiBandHarmonizer provides multiple algorithms to choose from for particular audio material.
- Up to 120 voices with chord generator - piano keyboard lets you to select which tones you will actually play. Creating complicated chords is not a problem here. All this is even more simplified with integrated chord generator, which can generate even complicated chords using a single click. And every voice can be automated.
- Full formant adjustment for all voices - not only the plugin can keep formants for each of the 120 voices, it can also shift them up to 12 semitones. Whether you need 120 dwarfs or 120 giants, MMultiBandHarmonizer knows it all.
- Global pitch shift providing octaves, semitones, cents and main pitch slider, which you can use to move the entire harmony upwards or downwards.
- Strumming in granular mode shifts all voices in time simulating classic guitar strumming. Have you ever imagined playing complicated guitar chords using a single string?
- Spectral sharpening - additional features of the vocoder algorithm is the spectral sharpening helpful for creative effects as well as for clearing the sound.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - this plugin implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.