|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MMultiBandReverb extends possibilities MReverb and other standard reverbs by processing in up to 6 distinct bands.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Spatial positioning system: using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MMultiBandReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
- 4 global modulators: in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- Fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb: MMultiBandReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails.
- Easy-to-use user interface: You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global preset management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandReverb has low harmonic distortion.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.