|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MMultiBandRhythmizer is a multiband extension of MRhythmizer. MMultiBandRhythmizer is a unique time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time, volume and filters.
- 36 available sequences for time, 36 available sequences for volume and 36 available sequences for filter - each sequence can be up to 64 quarter notes long and automatically synchronize with the song, time sequences can look up to 8 quarter notes into the past.
- Controllable via MIDI, modulation and automation - switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller or even if you like to automate it in your host. You can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically.
- Scratching slider - whenever you like to add some scratches, it is as easy as moving a slider.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower or MIDI/audio triggered ADSR envelopes or even a combination.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - MMultiBandRhythmizer implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction's servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.