Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
Max. 6 itemsLatest Version Changes
MNoiseGenerator is a simple noise generator. It can be used as a testing generator for analyses or, thanks to the integrated modulators, for some creative effects.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, MIDI/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - MP plug-ins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Easy-to-use user interface - MP products are designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plug-ins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MP servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.