|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Mobius Filter is an effect plug-in that creates the sensation of infinite movement. Based on the auditory illusion of the Shepard Tone, the filters within Mobius Filter appear to defy logic, producing perpetually rising or falling effects that can be easily manipulated with a playful X/Y pad.
The ever-ascending or descending results bring impact to a track: as an intensifying build-up to a chorus or drop, or as a creative effect on individual tracks and instruments. Music producers can turn to Mobius Filter as an inspiring alternative to a standard flanger or phaser, as the antidote to a lackluster bridge or arrangement, or as the spark for psychotropic sonic textures.
- Add motion and energy to your music with infinitely ascending or descending filter sweeps.
- Draw your own sweeps with the X/Y pad, making fluid adjustments to both center frequency and resonance using a single control.
- Achieve a rapid, pulsing effect or slower motion by adjusting the host tempo sync to anything from eighth notes to eight bars.
- Create an immersive environment with the Stereo slider, which widens the stereo field in an amount of your choosing.
- Create a static filter effect by pausing the filter motion with the Pause function. Or, pause it when it feels right and then automate it to create custom sweeps.