|Price (MSRP)||€ 24.90|
|Type / Tags|
Modern Ethno by Palix Sound contains 5 Construction Kits in 3 modern popular music genres (Dubstep, Electro House & Drum'n'Bass). It's a mix of traditional ethnic instruments, like Didgeridoo, Berimbau or Udu (used in both traditional and non-traditional way) and synths, basses, drums, effects - simply everything that you could expect from a well produced modern kits. Just download the provided free demo pack and see for yourself - maybe this is the sound that you're looking for.
Formats included in download: 16-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Apple Loops (AIFF) & REX2 (compatible with Propellerhead Reason, Record, Stylus RMX and any other software which is capable to load REX files).
What Do You Get?:
- completely royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions.
- 5 high quality Ethno Electronic construction kits.
- 170 loops including: drums & percussion, synths, bass, fx, guitars and more.
- tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits.
- 4 formats: 16-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX).
- in total 680 multi-format loops, nearly 1,2 GB in size.