|Product||Modular Chaos Engine #1.1 - Found|
|Type / Tags|
A chaotic drum machine for a chaotic world.
The Modular Chaos Engine #1.1 is a "found sound" drum machine with a 785 natural sounds and 2 complex but simple to use 12 x 12 track sequencing engines triggered by MIDI notes and controllable in real time with CCs.
You can use anything from a grunting pig, to a firework display, to a stamp on the stage at Glyndebourne Opera House as your "kick" drum and combine it with a "snare" made from a Ladyshave mixed with a walk through deep snow, and a hi hat made from crackling onion skins or a wobbly horse fence. There are an unthinkable amount of sound possibilities lurking in there.
- Boom Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern. Up to 62 sounds available per note.
- Snap Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern. 15 sounds available per note (K5 only).
- One Shot Kit page -5 octaves of programmable one shot kits with chaos and order parameter randomisation control.
- Sends and Master FX page - control of master levels, master EQ and Transient designer (K5 only).
- 700+ original 24-bit samples.
- Instrument presets (.nki's) for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.
- 2 Vintage sampler emulation preset modes (K5 only).
- Boom/snap Engines - drawable, per note control of: sound selection, volume, reverb send, hold time, low pass filter, pan, sample start, tune, compression (K5 only).
- Boom/snap Engines - sound selection chaos control (K5 only).
- Boom/snap Engines - timing chaos control (K5 only).
- Boom/snap Engines - 'remix' control with 32 loop variations.
- Boom/snap Engines - 16 or 32 beat per track selection.
- Boom/snap Engines - solo & mute per sound.
- Boom/snap Engines - copy/paste of patterns & tracks.
- Swing amount control for extra hippity hoppity per engine.
- One Shot Kits - individually editable note articulations with jitter, release, flam, drag, ruff, roll, muted, speed roll & geiger settings.
- One Shot Kits - per note control of reverb send, pitch, high & low pass filters, volume attack & decay, volume & pan.
- Built in instruction manual in RTFM tab.
Found#1.1 needs a FULL version of Konakt5 and will not run in Kontakt4, but there is still the original version#1 which runs in both Kontakt4 & 5. Please don't buy this if you are using Kontakt Player.
£25 from Sound-Dust