|Product||Modular Chaos Engine #2.1 - Evolved|
|Type / Tags|
A chaotic drum device for a chaotic world.
The Modular Chaos Engine #2.1 is a synthed up drum machine with 1500+ samples from a DSi Evolver analog hybrid synth and 2 complex but simple to use 12 x 12 track sequencing engines triggered by MIDI notes and controllable in real time with CCs.
- Boom Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern. Up to 120 percussive sounds available per note.
- Blap Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern. 21 pitched sounds available per note (K5 only).
- One Shot Kit page -5 octaves of programmable one shot kits with chaos and order parameter randomisation control.
- Sends and Master FX page - control of master levels, master EQ and Transient designer (K5 only).
- 1500+ original 24-bit samples.
- Instrument presets (.nki's) for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.
- 2 Vintage sampler emulation preset modes (K5 only).
- Boom/Blap Engines - drawable, per note control of: sound selection, volume, reverb send, hold time, low pass filter, pan, sample start, tune, compression, bit reduction. (K5 only).
- Boom/Blap Engines - sound selection chaos control (K5 only).
- Boom/Blap Engines - timing chaos control (K5 only).
- Boom/Blap Engines - 'remix' control with 32 loop variations.
- Boom/Blap Engines - 16 or 32 beat per track selection.
- Boom/Blap Engines - solo & mute per sound.
- Boom/Blap Engines - copy/paste of patterns & tracks.
- Boom Engine - tube and transistor distortion.
- Blap Engine - tape saturation.
- Swing amount control for extra hippity hoppity per engine.
- One Shot Kits - individually editable note articulations with jitter, release, flam, drag, ruff, roll, muted, speed roll & geiger settings.
- One Shot Kits - per note control of reverb send, pitch, high & low pass filters, volume attack & decay, volume & pan.
- Built in instruction manual in RTFM tab.
Available for the FULL version of Kontakt 4 and above (version#2.1 requires Kontakt 5)
£25 from Sound-Dust