Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V (formerly known as Moog Modular V) is a synthesizer for sound exploration. It has all the vibe and the sound of the original, combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches, etc.
- All the parameters of the original Moog Modular: 9 oscillators, 2 LFOs, 3 filter slots, 1 Noise Generator, 6 envelopes, 2 VCAs.
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs.
- 24-step sequencer.
- 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths available).
- More than 600 presets, made by professionals.
- Main stereo outputs.
- Mono / polyphonic (up to 64 voices per instrument).
- Soft clipping function.
- No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 16 kHz.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Sampling rate: up to 96 kHz.
- Playable through a MIDI keyboard.
- 1 stereo delay.
- 1 chorus.
- Accurate reproduction of the legendary Moog 24 dB low-pass filter.
- 1 Chorus and Delay Effect section (besides 12 Stage Phaser and Ring Modulator).
- TAE engine. 24-bits/96 kHz supported.