Mono/Poly: Monster Analog Power
Originally part of the Korg Legacy Collection: Analog Edition 2007; the Mono/Poly is now available individually. Korg's proprietary Component Modeling Technology (CMT) recreates the original circuit path and analog signal flow, to provide results that are completely faithful to the original hardware.
- 128-note polyphony (Maximum).
- 1 Part.
- 256 Programs with Program Browser and audition function.
- Advanced Unison mode; up to 16 stackable voices, Detune, and Spread.
- 8 Virtual Modulation routings; 159 Sources, 35 Destinations.
- Two multi-effect processors.
The Mono/Poly was a monophonic behemoth with polyphonic capabilities that many musicians acclaimed as the best analog synthesizer Korg ever made. Korg improved its functionality in software by adding eight powerful virtual patches for near infinite modulation routing, two integrated multi-effects, 16-voice unison and up to 128 voices.
The Mono/Poly offers four full banks of rich, fat sounds, covering everything from deep basses to soaring leads; fine arpeggiator patterns to riveting soundscapes. And you'll never get lost looking for sounds, using the Mono/Poly's simple category select feature.