|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Bass Management: Sharpen, Define, Align & Anchor.
When solid or natural sounding bass is a requirement in your recording projects, Monofilter provides the foundation for real power and definition. Sharpen, define and align for the tightest mix using Monofilter in every track. With presets for every situation and controls for fine tuning to perfection, Monofilter anchors your bass with ease.
Monofilter grabs hold of your bass and roots it solidly within your mix. With its intuitive controls you can quickly anchor the power, while retaining the essential character and perceived spatial characteristics of the original sound.
Create a solid foundation
The non-directional nature of low frequencies can contribute to a lack of clarity and focus in the mix. Adding stereo FX or using multiple mic. set-ups in the studio can introduce phase inconsistencies leading to 'weak', 'hollow' or 'flat' sounds.
• Eliminate weak, hollow bass, master with confidence
• Fix samples or restore old recordings.
Trusted by producers
"Monofilter immediately added clarity and focus to my bass lines. The interface is so user friendly. The filters add a warm characteristic that I have yet to find anywhere else."
Grammy nominated remix artist
Beyonce, Akon, Def Jam.
Mastering Quality Processing:
- Linear phase Mono filtering.
- Precise low end phase alignment.
- 'Auto' level trim and phase control.
- Linear phase High Pass filter.
- Multiple output modes.
- Clear band limited operation.
Advanced intuitive GUI:
- Stereo real-time audio analysis.
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis.
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope.
- In-place bypass.
- Pre/post metering.
- Quick-start presets.
- Unlimited session undo/redo.
- A|B comparison memories.