Monofilter is a mastering quality stereo and phase alignment tool designed to secure low frequencies solidly within your mix. Intuitive controls allow you to quickly anchor the power, whilst retaining the essential character and perceived spatial characteristics.
Monofilter brings back the center of your bass, so easily lost through stereo effects processing, synth sound generation, unwanted phase inconsistencies and live recording mic. bleed. The features now give you clear control over stereo spread, transition and phase alignment, and the unique interface gives you clear and exacting visual feedback.
Monofilter allows you to align and balance low frequencies with the minimum of effort, leaving you with the same sound, yet louder, more focused and better defined.
- Bringing definition to fuzzy 'weak', 'hollow' or 'flat' bass.
- Centering bass where stereo FX are used.
- Correcting phase issues.
- Sampling from vinyl.
- Re-mastering, restoring old masters.
- Taking care for vinyl.
- Live performance and recording.
- 'Panning' bass.
- High quality frequency splits.
- Stereo spectrum analysis.
- Correlation by frequency analysis.
Mastering Quality Processing:
- Linear phase Mono filtering.
- Precise low end phase alignment.
- 'Auto' level trim and phase control.
- Linear phase High Pass filter.
- Multiple output modes.
- Clear band limited operation.
Advanced intuitive GUI:
- Stereo real-time audio analysis.
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis.
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope.
- In-place bypass.
- Pre/post metering.
- Quick-start presets.
- Unlimited session undo/redo.
- A|B comparison memories.