Morgana aims to provide an authentic representation of an early digital sampler, designed to be musical rather than accurate. Per-voice, Morgana offers extensively modeled VCFs, amp and filter envelopes. It also features a unique interpolation method, which enhances digital artifacts, and a pre-amp to shape each sample, simulating a primitive analog-digital stage.
Morgana is also capable of sampling, either through its own inputs or through a technology entitled "SampLink" which effectively allows Morgana to sample from any track in a multitrack environment in a simple and no-hassle way.
- Faithful representation of sampling technology circa 1984.
- High quality 4 pole lowpass filter per voice (analog modeled OTA design).
- Non-destructive input modeling, including samplerate adjustment and mic preamp.
- Each copy of Morgana sounds slightly different--just like the hardware.
- Proprietary SampLink technology allows live sample recording across different applications.
- Specifically tailored for use in live situations.
- Support for multiple output modes, including mono, stereo, pseudo-stereo, and pseudo-surround with up to 8 outputs.
- Dynamic multi-sample keymapping.
- Vintage microprocessor emulation including modulator quantizing and digital crosstalk.
- 16 voice digital sampler.
- Two part Multi-timbral.
- 8-bit sampling rate.
- Variable sample rate from 10.1KHz to 29.41KHz.
- Two APDSR envelopes for filter and amplitude.
- Two sample oscillators per voice.
- 4-pole analog modeled filter per voice with cutoff and resonance controls.
- Keytracking generator for filter cutoff.
- Relative level, cutoff, transpose, and detune per sample.
- Non destructive input modeling with anti-alias filter, mic preamp, and gain control.
- LFO with MIDI clock sync.
- Flexible MIDI learn system.
- SampLink technology for full-featured realtime sampling capabilities
- Support for .WAV, .AIFF, and .REX formats.