|Type / Tags|
Morphine is an additive synth, created by Maxx Claster (the author of Toxic III & Poizone).
- High quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response.
- 4 independent "Generators" per voice.
- Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones.
- Unlimited number of harmonic "snapshots" (breakpoints) per spectrum.
- Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics.
- Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source.
- Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision.
- Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations.
- Ability to import waveshapes from audio file.
- Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity or any other controller).
- 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width).
- Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering.
- Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real-time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s.
- Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface.
- 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls.
- 1 to 32 note polyphony, user selectable.
- ADSR master envelope.
- Velocity response is adjustable.
- Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion.
- Attractive, user friendly interface, developed through 1000's of man-hours testing and development.
- 340 high quality factory sounds.