KVR Rank: 4515 2333 4116 [30-Day: 3746; 7-Day: 4137; Yesterday: 6834]
9 members are following Morphology and 17 members are following Zero-G @ KVR.
Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Kompakt.
- Over 3 Gigabytes of new evolving and morphing soundscapes, dream synths & samples by Ian Boddy, one of Europe's leading synthesists.
- Virtual Synth section includes lovingly multi-sampled / multi waveform analogue synth. In conjunction with the flexibility of the Kompakt interface this provides the user with a huge potential to customise their own sounds.
- All original samples, recorded at 24 Bit sample resolution for hi-fidelity.
- Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of Native Instruments' Kompakt sampler - based on the Kontakt audio engine).
- Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing.
- Powerful filter offers six types, including low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass.
- Three AHDSR envelopes and four LFOs.
- Integrated effects: chorus, reverb, and delay.
- Total Recall (complete MIDI automation and control).
- Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments samplers including Kontakt version v1.5, for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the material.