€99 / $129
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
MorphoX is a morphing synthesizer - its key feature is the ability to morph between two sounds. It comes with a set of high-quality presets in a wide range of styles, an easy-to-use interface and a highly flexible sound engine including many processing and modulation options and a powerful, flexible arpeggiator.
Simplicity is the key: Don't get stuck in complexity, with MorphoX you just need the modulation wheel and the keys to experience yet unheard expression and transformation in sound. Morphing made simple, in realtime, drastic changes in sound, right at your morph wheel.
Simplicity is the wheel: When you play and hear MorphoX you may not believe that it's just a quite simple subtractive synth with chorus, delay and an arpeggiator. It's easy to create your own morphing sounds. To get you started LinPlug hired some of the finest sounds designers to create 400 factory presets.
- The sound can be continuously morphed between two individual sounds in real time using the modulation wheel.
- Two versatile oscillators with many modulation capabilities plus noise oscillator.
- Oscillator cross modulation (FM, AM, Ringmod), cross modulation intensity itself can also be modulated.
- Individual spread (multiple voices) and saturation for both oscillators.
- Stereo Filter with simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass.
- Filter FM, intensity itself can also be modulated.
- Three ADSR envelopes for filter, amplitude and general modulation, the envelope times can be modulated.
- Two LFOs with various waveforms, delay, attack and tempo-sync, LFO tempo can be modulated.
- Modulation Matrix which includes 10 routings with more than 20 sources and more than 40 destinations.
- Adjustable Precision for recreating the warmth of analog synthesizers.
- Mono- and polyphonic Portamento/Glide, morphing.
- Chorus and Stereo Delay effect units, fully morphing.
- 2 sound layers, each containing all above mentioned features.
- Arpeggiator with 16 step rhythm sequencer, step length, clock settings, various modes including modulation and chord, switchable retrigger, save/load/copy/paste functionality.
- Two global LFOs, one with special, adjustable "stair" waveform.
- Morph Section, allowing setting the morph range and the morph curve for fine adjusting the morphing.
- Sound programs are stored directly on hard disk. Sounds are sorted into style-maps for easy search. Integrated Sound Browser, MIDI program change supported.
- Microtonal support (Scala file import) for different scales (Indian, Arabic, etc.).
- 32-voice polyphony, adjustable voice limit (mono, 1...12, 32).
- MIDI Learn, settings can be saved / restored.
Reviewed By esl
December 27, 2010
If I could make some changes I would put a simple limiter on the output. Also the ability to apply glide to the arpeggiator. Finally, a simple master filter on the output would be nice. None of these are absolutely necessary though. MorphoX is a lean synth with a great sound. If you are tired of "bloated" synths that do more than you need, and you enjoy creating you own sounds check it out.Read more