MOscillator by MeldaProduction is a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin, a VST 3 Plugin and an AAX Plugin.
Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
Max. 6 itemsLatest Version Changes
MOscillator is an anti-aliased generator plugin with adjustable oscillator shape. It can be used as a testing generator for analyses or for more advanced effects such as sub-bass enhancement.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - MOscillator can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making it ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the possible settings. You can hold Ctrl and MOscillator will modify existing settings slightly.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get a clearer sound.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface. The user can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of MeldaProduction plug-ins.
- Plug-in supports resizeable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it in real-time, or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so that you can access them in other songs. All plug-ins can automatically share and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.