|Product||MPC Fly for iPad|
|Price (MSRP)||Free with MPC Fly hardware|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Requires iPad 2 or later
The MPC Fly is an iPad App that allows the user to sequence up to four tracks simultaneously and has a four-track mixer built in.
- Built in sound library of samples and drum kits.
- Record and overdub sequences and create and edit your own Programs.
- 16-Levels mode: play one sample at 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning.
- Note variation slider allows you to manipulate attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play.
- Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter.
- Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable Swing setting.
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing.
- Sample using internal mic or line-in and trim and categorize samples.
- Sample from your iPod library with turntable interface.
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook or twitter.
- Supports WIST, Wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg.
- Supports AudioPaste.
Check out the Introducing MPC Fly video on YouTube