|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MReverb is a special reverb designed for mixing, particularly spatial positioning.
When you listen to a good mix, you should be able to place each sound source at some point in space easily, otherwise all instruments will appear at the same position and the mix may sound muddy. When you are recording in a good room with well placed microphones, you may not need any processing, but this is not always possible. Professionals use panning, delays and reverb to simulate the room. But you need years to learn it and after that you still need a lot of time to perform any change.
This is exactly what MReverb is for. You specify room properties and then you just need to move the sound source where you want and MReverb will try to make it sound like the object is in that spot.
- Spatial positioning system: using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
- 4 global modulators: in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- Fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb: MReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface: You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global preset management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MReverb has low harmonic distortion.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.