|Product||MS20 drums [FULL PACK]|
|Type / Tags|
MS20 FULL PACK | More raw analogueness
There is no need to introduce the Korg MS20 : it is a well known and almighty semi-modular analogue synth from 1978, and it is famous for his patchable bay and his bleeding, overdriven dual filters. His overall sound character is raw, wild, alive and screaming.
I used my beloved one to create several percussive sounds, and gathered them into a bunch of kits suiting a large palette of electronic music styles, sound design and audio experiments.
The samples are classified in 4 categories : kicks, snares, hat and perc/Fx (this category might fulfil your laser and sci-fi sound needs for a while).
- Full pro kit > 5.90$ (180 samples 24-bit/48kHz, stereo Wav files).
Some smaller packs are also available :
- Dual kit > 1.40$ (19 samples 24-bit/48kHz, stereo Wav files).
- Mecanom kit > 1.40$ (16 samples 24-bit/48kHz, stereo Wav files).
- Microkit kit > 1.40$ (22 samples 24-bit/48kHz, stereo Wav files).
- Free demo kit (16 samples, 44,1kHz-16-bit mono Wav files).