|Product||MSI Stereo Buss Compressor|
|Developer||Minimal System Instruments|
|Type / Tags|
Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase.
This plugin is perfect for those producers looking to add the finishing touches to their latest masterpiece. Modelled on legendary buss compressors from classic analogue consoles the MSI Stereo Buss Compressor could be just what you need. Analogue Buss Compressors are the secret behind many classic releases. Often very simple units a buss compressors job is to 'glue' all the elements of a track together and make mixes sound bigger with more punch and character without loosing clarity.
- Analogue Modelled Buss Compressor.
- The MSI Stereo Buss Compressor can be used on the Master Buss and also on sub-groups (Drum Groups etc).
- Great visual feedback.
- Great sound.
- Professional GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
Hints and Tips:
- Try placing the MSI Stereo Buss Compressor over the main output early on in the mixing process using around 1-3dB of gain reduction.
- Buss compressors are often used on signal that display a variation of frequencies and transients such as drum kits and backing vocals.
- Try grouping all elements of you drums together into one group. Add the MSI Stereo Buss Compressor onto this group.
Holding down the 'Shift' key whilst operating a parameter allows fine adjustments to be made. Holding down 'CTRL' and clicking on a parameter reverts it to its default position. (These two operations work on all MSI plugins).
Click HERE to download the demo version of Stereo Buss Compressor