|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MSpectralDynamics can do many things, but mostly it serves as a modern hi-tech replacement for multiband compressors and loudness maximizers. However with features such as custom processing shape it can provide a wide range of effects. Additionally it provides a free-form linear phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB, which you can use to fix issues with your recording.
Unlike Multiband compressors, MSpectralDynamics does not have any bands but works with the entire spectrum instead. It approximates energy located in each frequency and applies the dynamics to it separately. You can perform spectral compression to balance the spectral energy and increase loudness with minimal amount of artifacts. You can apply spectral expansion to excite frequencies and increase sound clarity.
- Spectral dynamic processing - other compressors perform dynamic processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same actions in frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance frequencies etc.
- Free-form equalizer - a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Power spectrum analyzer - integrated spectrum analyzer gives you accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MSpectralDynamics immediately inherits the original processing envelope and you can modify it using the MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface - you can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- Resolution, smoothness, slope, threshold shape - spectral detector provides advanced features defining how MSpectralDynamics analyzes and processes sound with various resulting time and spectral response.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MSpectralDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MSpectralDynamics performs.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow with MSpectralDynamics.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Full automation (except custom shapes).