|Price (MSRP)||Free / €49 (incl. other plug-ins)|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MSpectralPan is a unique panner, which lets you apply panorama to each frequency individually. It is indespensable for mixing and also provides lots of creative potencial.
Fast, easy-to-use, great sounding
MSpectralPan exploits the spectrum domain to let you do something unimaginable before - just draw where to pan each frequency. It's sort of like equalization, but in stereo. You can clean up your mixes, create depth in them, avoid collisions and produce various creative effects.
MSpectralPan features the most powerful modulators out there, which you can use to change the shape, anyhow you want! You can use LFOs, step sequencers, level followers for the input or sidechain and much more. The only question is if you dare to be creative.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.