Multiplex Vocoder is a prototype audio standalone app conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production.
Multiplex Vocoder features four VST/AU Vocoder modules where you can load any Virtual Instrument to design your final vocoder sound using from 1 to 4 vocoder sound sources.
- Optional 100Hz High Pass Filter at input stage.
- Transform your favourite synthesisers into vocoders, send your voice to 4 vocoders simultaneously.
- Each Vocoder features it's own 3-band parametric equalizer.
- Input depending mode available. Each vocoder will be activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the threshold individually.
- Optional dry/wet recording mode.
- MIDI Learn mode. Control the app via your MIDI controller faders.
You can use Multiplex vocoder within any DAW or audio editor via Soundflower (Mac), Jack Audio (Windows) or JK Pipe (for Pro Tools).