|Type / Tags|
120 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with the PolyKB II and Dune 2 Synthesizers. This provides a good mix of analog warmth vs digitally smooth which blend together very well for Pads, and also makes a nice sample set for Kosmology. With Multiverse you can randomize the Instruments easily using the 'W' button to quickly get new Wave combinations, or use the global randomize to generate new instruments very quickly:
- Size: 1.02 GB
- 480 24-bit Samples
- 60 new Pad Presets
- 20 new ARP Presets
- 20 new Kosmology Presets
- 788 Generic Multiverse Presets
- 70 Generic Kosmology Presets
Multiverse is a script for Kontakt 5 which emulates a dual oscillator synth design using the included sample collection as the sound source. The idea is that it is a fun and easy way to come up with unique sounds on the fly with lots of randomise functions, the Waveform randomise being the most useful for quickly trying out pairs of waveforms. Multiverse is a direct replacement for the Kosmos Script bringing it more inline with the Kosmology Script. The improvements include:
- An internal Browser for loading & saving Presets easily - there are also previous/next buttons for cycling through presets easily.
- The preset browser has the ability to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, for instance you could just load the filter section when cycling through presets.
- The ability to save a Default Instrument used as the basis for all of the Default buttons.
- Clearer design of the front panel which has most of the major sound design controls visible at once.
- An Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator - This replaces the Sequencer used in Kosmos as Kosmology instruments are also included with each Multiverse release.
- True Dual Synth - Each Synth now has it's own Filter in comparison to Kosmos which shared the Filter Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- Mono/Unison/Portamento are now controlled from the Multiverse script.
- The Reverb has been replaced by a Convolver which includes 50+ Impulse responses - the same set used in Kosmology.
- Kosmology Instruments are included in all Kosmos Releases.
- Designed with Light CPU use in mind - Multiverse uses much less CPU than Kosmos.
- Sample memory is automatically managed so that only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Kosmology is an Advanced Sequencing System designed with Live performance in mind. It has 8 Sequencer Instances which can be switched on the fly from your MIDI controller. Each Instance has independent control over 40+ parameters with 5 freely assignable destinations from a list of over 40. Each Sequencer also has independent tempo and step size which opens up almost endless possibilities. The Sequencers can be played like a regular instrument and are also polyphonic. The greatest feature however is the ability to Sequence the Waves (sampled instruments) themselves which brings a unique and instantly inspiring 'sound' to the sequence. There are also a series of live MIDI note triggers designed for manipulating the tempo and sound during performance, a Globals section designed for offsetting parameters across all instances which support VST Automation. There are also 3 programmable triggers which can apply offsets to parameters when the relevant MIDI note is held, and finally there is a Rescaler for forcing sequences to a specific scale for each note in the octave.