|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
- Fully modular "wireless" design featuring "anything-to-anything" modulation including self modulation and feedback modulation.
- LFOs and ADSRs may simultaneously modulate themselves while modulating others while being used as an audio source.
- 150 factory presets including growling basses, expressive leads, chaotic sound fx, rhythms, arpeggios, and hard-hitting percussion.
- Analog-inspired design which means everything runs at audio rate. This allows ADSRs to be snappy enough for percussion.
- Master Rate control changes the speed of all LFOs and synth where the synth can be set to zero speed or reverse.
- Abuse the Rotation parameter with feedback modulation to create interesting and evolving stereophonic sound.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint Modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent and snappy for percussion or smooth for legato.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.