MUtility is an effect providing many elementary actions often useful by every engineer as well as more scientific features. This consists of volume, panorama, phase inversion, stereo swapping, DC blocker, delay in samples and milliseconds, RMS and envelope, a few mathematical functions, expression evaluator and mono-stereo (de)encoder.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard. Resizable and stylable GUI.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
- Fully automatable.