MWAV is a Microwave 1 optimized version of the MW2E Waldorf Microwave I/II Editor.
Beside a system exclusive driven sound editor for all synthesizer parameters, it utilizes a program bank manager with drag&drop support:
- A Sound Bank can be opened, for instance "mwsset1.syx" and all sounds can be dumped to the Microwave afterwards.
- A new Sound Library can also be set up.
- Individual slots in the Sound Library can be initialized.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Sound Library to the Microwave.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Microwave to the Finder.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Finder to the Sound Library.
- The Microwave table can be updated by selecting either "Request all sounds" or "Request Sound" (for the current selected row).
- "Edit sound" opens a window for editing a Sound Program.