With 3 different mallets, 2 mic positions, 6 layers for short articulations, and 3x round robin, My Vibes is one of the most accurate vibraphone libraries ever.
The user-friendly interface allows you to customize the sound of the vibraphone to fit in different musical contexts.
Something about the Playing Mode feature:
When we were working on My Vibes we realized that a real vibraphone just doesn't play as a piano keyboard. When the pedal is up the notes are short, when the pedal is down the notes are long. There's no way to keep a single note long and the others short, like in a piano.
In My Vibes you have this additional feature. In real mode My Vibes reacts like a real vibraphone, while in piano-like mode you can play the vibraphone like a piano. To keep notes long you don't have to keep the pedal down, you just need to keep the keys pressed.
- 1.6 GB NCW compressed sample pool.
- 4400 samples.
- 2 different mic positions.
- 3 different mallet types.
- 3 velocity layers layers for long articulations.
- 6 velocity layers for short articulations.
- 3x Round Robin.
- Equalizer, Reverb with custom IRs.
- Full velocity control.
- Simple Attack/ Release controls.
- 2 different playing modes.
- Fast load/switching between mics and mallets.