KVR Rank: 513 493 [30-Day: 570; 7-Day: 416; Yesterday: 208]
20 members are following NastyDLA and 127 members are following Variety Of Sound @ KVR.
NastyDLA is a classic chorus echo device with tape-delay simulation.
The device enables:
- Classic chorus and echo effects.
- Authentic signal path coloration.
- Tape-delay style feedback and saturation.
- Input stage model including signal coloration and non-linearities (switchable).
- Classic chorus/flanger effect with amount and rate control which automatically adopts to the delay line configuration.
- Frequency balancing filter for dead-easy overall tone adjustments in the feedback path.
- Two different feedback color modes.
- Feedback circuit and control which supports resonance up to self-oscillation.
- Standard DSP 12dB high-pass filter.
- Custom "tape style" low-pass filtering.
- Sophisticated "tape hiss" noise simulation.
- Negative or positive pre-delay.
- Comprehensive tape dynamics simulation taken from the core of the award winning FerricTDS.
- The dynamics offers a slight audio ducking effect (switchable).
- Two independent delay lines with up to 3sec delay time and sync to host.
- Delay time modulation with two different modes.
- Additional phase distortion (switchable).
- Audio level metering display.
- Dry/wet controls plus "wet only" option.
- Power / bypass switch.
- All parameters available through host automation.