|Type / Tags|
Nebula2 uses "Volterra Kernel" series inspired technology and is capable of emulating numerous types of audio equipment, ranging from equalisers, filters, microphones, preamps, compressors, and reverbs. However the list of the types of emulable equipment is considerably larger than the aforementioned listing, as Nebula2 is also capable of replicating generic time-variant processors and effects such as flangers, phasers, and choruses.
- Dynamic Range: 192.5 dB.
- Frequency Rates: 6kHz, 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 14kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 60kHz, 64kHz, 70kHz, 77kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz.
- Harmonic Orders: Program-dependent: 0 to 9.
- Internal Bit Rate:
- Audio: 64-bit floating point.
- Control Sources: 64-bit floating point.
- In/Out Bit Rate: 64-bit floating point, host-dependent.
- Memory Locations: 1000 with total recall.
- Internal Speed:
- [PROG RATE] Real-time: 0.250 to 100 milliseconds.
- Rendering: 0.050 to 100 milliseconds.
- Main LCD: 58x14 characters.
N.A.T.2 Light Gear Sampler
N.A.T.2 Light is a revolutionary professional tool capable of sampling nearly all forms of audio effects processors. The concept of sampling used to be limited to sounds. With N.A.T. (Nebula Application Tools) we have now made it possible for the process of sampling to include FX units. N.A.T. can sample software or hardware, analog or digital, combining various unique convolution techniques (linear, non-linear, and time variant). N.A.T. is able to replicate the original sonic behavior of vintage units like pre-amps, equalizers, tape devices, guitar and bass amplifiers, reverbs, microphones, cabinets and any time variant device like chorus, flanger, tremolo, phaser, Leslie cabinets, and more.